Friday, October 30, 2009

WI Spin In

I meant to post this earlier (but got busy getting my breeding groups together and got busy will other things.) WI Spin In a convention for spinners and knitters/crocheters and any one interested in wool is on tonight, Sat and Sun.

I have a vendor booth this year and have dyed and natural colored roving, mohair locks, lock yarn, and a few Shetland fleeces. I do not believe in selling on Sundays so will only be selling on Friday and Saturday. I will have a "display only" on Sun. Hours are 5-8 on Fri., 9-5 on Sat. and Sun. For more info go to http://www.wispinin.org

2 comments:

  1. Just got done reading the Country Today paper and really enjoyed seeing the story they did on you and your farm.
    The picture drew my eye right away, as I recognized the shetlands immediately and always enjoy reading about other shetland breeders in my area.

    ReplyDelete