Monday, September 7, 2009

WI Sheep and Wool Festival

WI Sheep and Wool Festival is this weekend. There are lots of events going on, there are sheep shows, sheepdog trails, shearing demos by David Kier-a great shearer, auctions, fleece shows and more! The County Store hours are Friday 10-7, Saturday 9-6 and Sun 9:30-3:30. For more info go to http://wisconsinsheepandwoolfestival.com/index.html

I have a vendor booth this year and have dyed and natural colored roving, mohair locks, lock yarn, and a few Shetland fleeces. I do not believe in selling on Sundays so will only be selling on Friday and Saturday. I do have a friend who is going to sell from my booth on Sunday. She has Lincoln and Romney and few other breeds of wool in both natural colored roving and raw fleeces.

4 comments:

  1. It is interesting to learn of others with convictions similar to mine; I don't do business on Saturday, the seventh day. But the Lord blesses, doesn't He?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get back to you soon about the little guy! Amy at Wheely Wooly

    ReplyDelete