Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shepherding

In a little house in Wisconsin, all covered in white siding
lived one shepherd girl and the rest of the fam(i)ly

As she lay down at night all curled up to sleep
one little Baa sounded not "right"

She went to investigate and much
to her horror, all hundred and more
Sheepies were out!

She ran and she chased to get them back in
before she could be retiring!

(I really am not a poet and don't know the "rules".) A couple nights ago at 11.30 the jerks flattened the fence by stampeding it. They were all milling around the driveway when I "caught them in their crime".




1 comment:

  1. Not sure there are that many rules to follow for poetry. But, I was drawing pictures in my head as I was reading, so you must have gotten something right. Darned little stinkers.

    ReplyDelete